5 v 5 team

Sgt. Viktor

Active Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
320
Hey guys I am looking for a 5 v 5 team. I am a supp main. If there is already a team great but if people want to start a team with me also that would be great also. I am on the NA server. PM me on the forums if interested. League Name is : West Side Baller
 
I would completely recommend against making a 5v5 team unless your committed, Like to the point where you play every week. Otherwise one person wont show up and your ranked team will never actually play. I think I've been to 3 eGO ranked 5s tryouts and have only ended up actually playing a game on 1 team.
 
Yeah what pika said. Getting a committed 5s team is really hard. But if you ever need me you can always find me in league of legends TS to play a few games or fill where needed.

IGN: Spathika
 
I put a lot of hours into league of legends but my times of being on are random at times. you can add me to you team and I will be down to play anytime im available.
In Game Tag: Odessius
 
Back
Top