Battlefield 4 Members vs Leadership Rumble

Wizekraker

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
2,492
Members Vs Leadership Royal Rumble

Ladies and gentlemen its time to face off once again.

When: Saturday June 6th 6:00 -8:00 pm.
Vanilla maps.
No weapon restritions
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and gentlmen it time to have face of again.

When: Saturday May 6th 6:00 -8:00 pm.
Vanilla maps.
No weopon restritions

Well jeez, we all missed this by about a month :P
 
darn i work that night!! what time zone is it in? maybe i can sneak on beforehand!
 
:) Muahaha *rubs hands together menacingly* Sounds like a fine idea, a fine idea... INDEED.
 
Aw I can't make it, I'm working till midnight that day. Have fun guys, UCAV someone for me! :D
 
If I were to fake sick, I could make it, so in other words, not gonna make it :(
 
Kool kool, so I tomorrow to work out a great loadout for all of my classes :D Hopefully I can work out some derpy kits just for my beloved leadership
 
oooohhhhhh snap

OOOOOOOHHHH SNAP.....i am off starting 11pm tonight....planning a bonfire tomorrow night but i will be there strapped to the hilt ill even bring some drinks along with me...gonna be a good ole time
 
I will be a few minutes late, but count me in. I work till 5:00 pm central but will attend. Is our resident traitor going to be there??? Muah ha ha
 

Latest posts

Back
Top