Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Jun 2, 2015 #1 Really it isn't I swear... [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pZsAuQ2XhA&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Jun 2, 2015 #2 How I wish, how I wish I was there. (I swear that I that title is perfect)
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Jun 3, 2015 #3 RIP chicken. That was a special breed. It could swim under water
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Jun 3, 2015 #5 Just another day in Anime Highschools
Jolt387 Forum Fiend Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 739 Jun 3, 2015 #6 I'm glad I was sick that day. I hate seeing transfer students in weird times of the year. They're never ghosts, espers, time-travelers, sliders, or even aliens! Gah.
I'm glad I was sick that day. I hate seeing transfer students in weird times of the year. They're never ghosts, espers, time-travelers, sliders, or even aliens! Gah.