wewo's quote of the month: Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
Mattie Stepanek (courtesy of www.brainyquote.com)
As I was uploading Ric's artwork for this month's newsletter I thought about teamwork. The Newsletter Team has lost more than a few good people over the years, and right now the team is small. I had no one to write the Battlefield and DoD articles this month and no artist. I figured I would just have to do them on my own. Then I realized I had a second team to rely on, the rest of eGO. So I asked Dr. Compton to write a DoD article as a guest writer, and he agreed, delivering a well-written article in record time. Since I'm a team player, I wrote a Battlefield article that I hope you like, but I couldn't have done it without the help of jtipton. Since I can't even draw a stick figure, I still needed help with art. Then Ric, a former Newsletter Team member, jumped in to create this month's artwork. Of course, the Newsletter Team members also chipped in with writing and editing, especially whoflungpoo and SigmaTaurus. This Newsletter would have not been published without phenomenal teamwork from the eGO community. For that I am thankful.
wewo
View attachment 8631
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284775#post2756852"]Cool yourself and your computer[/link]
View attachment 8632
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284775#post2756853"]Hard luck for Hardline[/link]
View attachment 8633
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284775#post2756856"]DoD:S Division just wont give up[/link]
View attachment 8634
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284775#post2756858"]Who will fill Gary?s shoes?[/link]
View attachment 8635
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284775#post2756862"]For a real belly laugh don your hat and visit TF2[/link]
This month's Newsletter was edited by whoflungpoo and SuperGlue. The art was created by Ric (thanks for jumping in). The News Team and the Newsletter Team are expanding. We are taking applications for reporters, editors and artists. Please contact TheJollyRoger or wewo and we will get you an application and/or interview you. Please only eG and above.
Last edited:




]. Anyways, thanks for reading and have a fantastic summer!