S shootin-blanks Poster Joined May 30, 2015 Messages 175 Jun 9, 2015 #1 I play d3 still just seeing if there anyone else?
N Narh EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 1,599 Jun 10, 2015 #2 I play Lod from time to time.
Nadya Famous =(e)= Joined Feb 22, 2014 Messages 532 Jun 12, 2015 #3 shootin-blanks said: I play d3 still just seeing if there anyone else? Click to expand... I still play d3 occasionally.
shootin-blanks said: I play d3 still just seeing if there anyone else? Click to expand... I still play d3 occasionally.
S shootin-blanks Poster Joined May 30, 2015 Messages 175 Jun 12, 2015 #4 cool should hook up one of these time
3vlNomad EGO Addict =(eGO)= Joined Sep 30, 2009 Messages 1,326 Jun 29, 2015 #5 Last time I was on LoD it was full of hacked chars with arrows that had like 200 diff stats, that kinda ruined it for me lmao RIP wonderyears of D2
Last time I was on LoD it was full of hacked chars with arrows that had like 200 diff stats, that kinda ruined it for me lmao RIP wonderyears of D2