H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Jun 10, 2015 #2 Congrats Chewyy. Real nice. Next stop Global Elite. gl
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Jun 10, 2015 #3 Not bad. Not bad at all. Congrats! (Carry me)
D David Famous Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 451 Jun 10, 2015 #5 Congrats bro, i'll see you there soon
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Jun 10, 2015 #6 only took you 264 games Kappa gl 4 global I kinda quit when I hit supreme but now the vac wave happened you might not get the spin botters etc
only took you 264 games Kappa gl 4 global I kinda quit when I hit supreme but now the vac wave happened you might not get the spin botters etc
Enfohip EGO Addict Joined Aug 14, 2012 Messages 1,276 Jun 11, 2015 #7 good luck getting global before the summer sale