C Chickens Active Member Joined Mar 15, 2015 Messages 403 Jun 16, 2015 #1 If anyone wants to mm with me or do a cevo pug just hmu and add me on steam: Chickens Because I dont always have people to do mm with My rank is Gold Nova Master
If anyone wants to mm with me or do a cevo pug just hmu and add me on steam: Chickens Because I dont always have people to do mm with My rank is Gold Nova Master
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Jun 16, 2015 #2 Might only be a Nova I, but I can carry my weight. I'll be open for comp anytime once I'm done moving.
Might only be a Nova I, but I can carry my weight. I'll be open for comp anytime once I'm done moving.
Enfohip EGO Addict Joined Aug 14, 2012 Messages 1,276 Jun 16, 2015 #3 you have me on steam, just message me whenever you wanna play