K Kanoa Thread Thumper Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 1,050 Jun 16, 2015 #1 After about 2 years of OP:X/Garrysmod, I am returning to the Counter Strike division. I'll be playing Jail more often again. Love you guys.
After about 2 years of OP:X/Garrysmod, I am returning to the Counter Strike division. I'll be playing Jail more often again. Love you guys.
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Jun 16, 2015 #4 About time you found your way back to the dark side. Welcome back! I can't wait to destroy you mentally on Jail.
About time you found your way back to the dark side. Welcome back! I can't wait to destroy you mentally on Jail.
Enfohip EGO Addict Joined Aug 14, 2012 Messages 1,276 Jun 16, 2015 #6 what its already been 2 years after you switched? wow that went by fast..
dotPHUNK EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 1,914 Jun 16, 2015 #7 Kanoa... no doesn't ring a bell. Sorry.
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 Jun 16, 2015 #9 ~Always Come Back~
C Chickens Active Member Joined Mar 15, 2015 Messages 403 Jun 17, 2015 #11 Welcome back, they always come back...
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Jun 17, 2015 #12 Hey saw you earlier in Jail, welcome back!
Conor EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Aug 24, 2012 Messages 1,610 Jun 17, 2015 #15 No, just no. Who even are you?
K Kanoa Thread Thumper Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 1,050 Jun 17, 2015 #17 Ric said: Great! Click to expand... Do I hear sarcasm?
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Jun 17, 2015 #19 Kanoa said: Do I hear sarcasm? Click to expand... No. I'd much rather tell you how I feel over being sarcastic.
Kanoa said: Do I hear sarcasm? Click to expand... No. I'd much rather tell you how I feel over being sarcastic.
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Jun 17, 2015 #20 Welcome back Crayola.