Idk, the jet pack looks cool!
I also hope this becomes an eGO division! I know Op:X would probably end up taking this game, but I would like to see Star Wars become its own! Maybe just make it a general Star Wars division that includes SWTOR?
SWTOR is coming out with a Free Digital expansion (for subscribers) end of October that will include the level cap increasing to 65, and you can create a free lvl 60 character! which gives a lot of people that "fresh start"! Might be a boost in popularity for that game again, especially with all the Star Wars hype coming out this winter!
New Battlefront
New SWTOR Expansion
New Movie!
what server do you play on?
PoT5
eGo started on a Server called Port Nowhere and if you never transferred or played anywhere else, your characters should have ended up on Pot5!
I left that dead ass server. I couldn't stand it. I have 16 level 60's and I've been a sub since day -7. I also have the Collector's edition.
My main character is a Sorc Corruption. I just transferred to The Harbinger. Unfortunately, it is a PvE server.. but all of us go to Makeb or Ilum and flag ourselves for PvP anyways. It's much much more active and you experience the full of the game. I actually que up for Raids, FPs, etc.
I've been a guild master twice on PoT5 and lead the #2 PVP team in Seasons 3-4. I'm gonna consider joining a guild on Harbinger eventually. I need to roll more toons first because all I have is my main.
If it's not obvious enough, I play imp. Nothing like killing worthless Jedi and your Master's. <3
Glad to meet a familiar face!
haha whats the name of the guilds from PoT5? I've been playing on and off since launch, but i'm strictly pvp only. I don't even like doing the pve dailies haha
I'm a Pub player, but can easily start up an imp toon on Harbinger w/ the 12x exp right now. but I might just wait until the free lvl 60 character too haha.
Question, if you transfer a character, do you lose your legacy perks?
Idk, the jet pack looks cool!
I also hope this becomes an eGO division! I know Op:X would probably end up taking this game, but I would like to see Star Wars become its own! Maybe just make it a general Star Wars division that includes SWTOR?
SWTOR is coming out with a Free Digital expansion (for subscribers) end of October that will include the level cap increasing to 65, and you can create a free lvl 60 character! which gives a lot of people that "fresh start"! Might be a boost in popularity for that game again, especially with all the Star Wars hype coming out this winter!
New Battlefront
New SWTOR Expansion
New Movie!
OP:X used to do SWTOR but nobody was around so it got axed.