RogueOps EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,519 Jun 18, 2015 #1 Thank you CSGOLOUNGE! I ran a lap around the house.
C Chickens Active Member Joined Mar 15, 2015 Messages 403 Jun 18, 2015 #2 I cant even do anything on my steam account because its broken l0l gg
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Jun 18, 2015 #4 Those dual berettas colony look awesome. Nice
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Jun 18, 2015 #5 I would never bet 250 bucks.
S Skooze Thread Thumper Joined Oct 13, 2013 Messages 1,049 Jun 18, 2015 #7 Congrats on the winnings, Rogue. Always good to get a haul like that. I"m with dot, when did they start allowing knives to be bet? I'm assuming just cheaper ones?
Congrats on the winnings, Rogue. Always good to get a haul like that. I"m with dot, when did they start allowing knives to be bet? I'm assuming just cheaper ones?
xFiveSevenx EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 1,366 Jun 18, 2015 #8 Congrats, that's a decent win!
C Chewyy Active Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 351 Jun 18, 2015 #9 Remember that time I did that thing? Ya I do, you should give me one of those asiimovs
RogueOps EGO Zealot Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 1,519 Jun 18, 2015 #10 You can bet knife skins so long as they are worth $75 or under. This is actually the first time I've gotten a knife in a return.
You can bet knife skins so long as they are worth $75 or under. This is actually the first time I've gotten a knife in a return.
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Jun 18, 2015 #11 That's insane. If only the odds worked in my favor.
dotPHUNK EGO Zealot Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 1,914 Jun 18, 2015 #12 Rogue gimme stuff to bet with.
S Skooze Thread Thumper Joined Oct 13, 2013 Messages 1,049 Jun 18, 2015 #13 I think we need a new steam group. Rogue's CSGO Lounge Betting Advice