M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Jun 19, 2015 #1 Soooooooooooo 33 active platers out of 32 server cap I'm confused
Cheezyshooter EGO Addict Joined Aug 22, 2012 Messages 1,281 Jun 19, 2015 #4 It's because I was there. I confess I broke the server.
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Jun 19, 2015 #5 Cheezyshooter said: It's because I was there. I confess I broke the server. Click to expand... Hey. That's not a bad thing. Going over the limit means we have more people to corrupt and bring to the dark side.
Cheezyshooter said: It's because I was there. I confess I broke the server. Click to expand... Hey. That's not a bad thing. Going over the limit means we have more people to corrupt and bring to the dark side.
E Ex Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 20, 2013 Messages 3,227 Jun 20, 2015 #6 Can you not see? "Tricky Ninja" is there. He is of course the reason to the madness.... the little ninja.
Can you not see? "Tricky Ninja" is there. He is of course the reason to the madness.... the little ninja.
O OtakuOnline Rookie Joined Sep 12, 2014 Messages 46 Jun 20, 2015 #7 Our Glorious Advisor Medviah. Filling a server beyond cap. -Keep up the great work bud!
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Jun 20, 2015 #9 I ... I give up. I think I need to stop server filling
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Jun 21, 2015 #10 we break things including limits
O OtakuOnline Rookie Joined Sep 12, 2014 Messages 46 Jun 22, 2015 #11 Medviah said: I ... I give up. I think I need to stop server filling Click to expand... Time to retire bro...
Medviah said: I ... I give up. I think I need to stop server filling Click to expand... Time to retire bro...