Cant join EGO Dust2 server!

Absolution

Rookie
Joined
Jun 19, 2015
Messages
39
I havent been able to find the Ego Dust2 server in my favorites or my history for a couple days now, so i thought the server was down. I can see the server is up right now and people are playing on it BUT i still cant find the server. I cant join the IP either, when i search for the server using the IP 74.50.111.243:27015, it doesnt find anything. When i try to join in on a friend whos already on the server it just gives me "server not responding". Can anyone help ?
 
For me, usually when the server is full or near full it also shows "server not responding". Occasionally I might need to hit the refresh button, but I'm usually able to connect to it when it isn't full.

Just to be certain, when you mention you can't join the IP, are you referring to trying to connect via typing "connect 74.50.111.243:27015" in console (without the quotes)?

Another option you could try is using this address instead of the other one when searching for it or connecting via console: cstrike_7.edge-gamers.com:27015

Let me know if neither of the above work
 
Back
Top