Battlefield 4 Little confused.

Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
32
So I've recently bought Battlefield 4.

I used to be in eGO years ago. I normally play DoD:S. and BFBC2. I suck at all three of said games. Now I know in all your other servers, language is strictly monitored. It doesn't seem to be the case on your server. The only reason I joined your servers is because I know eGOs cardinal rule was respect all players. I really don't see a whole lot of that. I mean I'm guilty of swearing in the servers, but some of the guys in there take it overboard. Is swearing and being a jerk permitted in server? Or am I just whining for no damn reason?
 
players are allowed to swear in server as long it isn't towards an another player
 
Winter Soldier, the rules of all our source servers are much more strict, than on the BF4 servers.:biggrin_old:
 
Even if we did kick for swearing it would have to be the auto admin. Our admins would never get to play if they kicked someone everytime they swear.
 
Ah, thanks for the clarification. Now it makes sense why there's 12 year olds in there who sound like they just discovered the f word. But, in the mean time, I will be iron sight sniping with the CSLR40.
 
They still shouldn't be directly disrespecting other players.
 
Hi Winter Soldier,
Welcome to BF 4. Great game.
Sounds like you have been playing on the eGO 24/7 Siege of Shanghai server... hahaah

I believe it started in BF3, where the game itself had a massive amount of F bombs and shytes that it kind of didn't make sense to kick for language if it was used "in the spirit", so to speak, of the game.
So it's more of a w/k/b for disrespect specifically directed toward other players, than for swearing like on DoD:S (where I started here as well).

Hit me up on Battlelog. My game name is currently BORAT-LOCUST.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top