Well, hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medviah

Coffee Addict
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
4,205
UjO0MaA.png


You're such cute servers, yes you are~!

tumblr_me6qd3O8H71rwv2mgo1_500.gif
 
Not full enough. xD

(That's quite a sight to see at this point.)
 
event server empty, what are you doing server filling group
┻━┻︵ \(?□?)/ ︵ ┻━┻
 
event server empty, what are you doing server filling group
┻━┻︵ \(?□?)/ ︵ ┻━┻

What are you doing Mr. "The Server Filling Master Sergeant Extreme Sergeant to the Max Shooter Person". You're in that group!

tumblr_myp2tskDXo1sv9dq6o1_500.gif
 
vxPdQNE.png


I'll keep fixing it, until someone tells me to stop!

.... New update again omg

SVfMXbg.png


I can't even post these in time, you guys keep breaking my MedBOT v3.1
 
I can't even post these in time, you guys keep breaking my MedBOT v3.1

Oh noes! That can't be good! Someone call the tech team. Better yet, we need a full paramedic team for this catastrophe!
 
Left: Medviah
Right: Me

:3

:l

:(

*continues dreaming*
 

You have to celebrate the small milestones every time you pass them! This one happened to be getting all of our servers above half-way full. Which is huge if you consider that jail was at 2k + last month in the ratings

124a538bca0ac2ab1cea993855a646a0.gif
 
cGVVJNZ.png


Everyone, you are doing a fantastic job! Celebrate this while it lasts! Next goal is to keep them like this for the majority of the day.
 
Jail had 40 people in it?

That's a lot of prisoners :v sure our tax dollars can keep the jails open?
 
Whelp, I think the long journey of Late Night Server Filling is going to begin.

xytpQAN.png


Or we could go fill 1v1 after Jail and TTT are full. I keep seeing 18+ pubs in it a lot. Must be because of those sick tags!
 
You sure enough love to break Jail. Time for another server cap increase haha.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top