S StillV2 Active Member Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 364 Jul 5, 2015 #1 Hi some of you may remember me from call of duty 4. I'll be back on soon. I am getting paid tomorrow and may buy a new pc with battlefield bc2.
Hi some of you may remember me from call of duty 4. I'll be back on soon. I am getting paid tomorrow and may buy a new pc with battlefield bc2.
NickGoodfella Famous =(e)= Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 531 Jul 6, 2015 #2 That be great, I don't know you personal but it's always great to see some one return!
S StillV2 Active Member Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 364 Jul 23, 2015 #3 okay im back AMD A8, 6 GB RAM, gonna be on BFBC2
xFiveSevenx EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 1,366 Jul 24, 2015 #4 Welcome back! Hope everything runs good!
S StillV2 Active Member Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 364 Jul 24, 2015 #5 xFiveSevenx said: Welcome back! Hope everything runs good! Click to expand... Thanks you,, running fine, can't run bF4. so I didn't buy that.
xFiveSevenx said: Welcome back! Hope everything runs good! Click to expand... Thanks you,, running fine, can't run bF4. so I didn't buy that.