Steam Early Access failures

Drifting Dreamer

I made one post
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
24
I'm sure we've all heard people complaining about a game they bought from Steam early access at least once, I'm interested in your opinions on what the biggest failure/disappointment has been in relation to an early access game.

I'd have to go with 'Starforge'

I've never played it myself but that's probably a good thing...
 
The Stomping Land, I spent 24.99 on it then it got removed off steam cause it was dead, and steam woulden't give refunds.
 
DayZ, I didn't buy it. I played it. IT'S TERRIBLE! All of the players are hackers, there is no optimization. It's a terrible game over all. I prefer the DayZ mod.
 
DayZ, I didn't buy it. I played it. IT'S TERRIBLE! All of the players are hackers, there is no optimization. It's a terrible game over all. I prefer the DayZ mod.

I think I got it for $20 or so, and over 100 hours later I have to say, what a bargain! It can be glitchy, but I've had a blast with friends using Skype. I've only experienced a couple hackers in all the hours.It is far from polished, and it may never be. I'm fine with that. it is definitely playable, and has been a lot of fun for me and many other people I know.
 
I think I got it for $20 or so, and over 100 hours later I have to say, what a bargain! It can be glitchy, but I've had a blast with friends using Skype. I've only experienced a couple hackers in all the hours.It is far from polished, and it may never be. I'm fine with that. it is definitely playable, and has been a lot of fun for me and many other people I know.

Well, that was my personal experience with the game. It was not playable at all when I played it. It was the most buggy game out there, and it had terrible lag, 15 fps on a AMAZING PC, it's a crappy game but that's just my opinion.
 
Well, that was my personal experience with the game. It was not playable at all when I played it. It was the most buggy game out there, and it had terrible lag, 15 fps on a AMAZING PC, it's a crappy game but that's just my opinion.

Come on The Stomping land is the worst scam out there.
 
Life Is Feudal. If you want a hellish grind, take a look at that game. And I paid for it because a friend convinced me it was fun. Now, I question his judgement in life.
 
I'm sure we've all heard people complaining about a game they bought from Steam early access at least once, I'm interested in your opinions on what the biggest failure/disappointment has been in relation to an early access game.

I'd have to go with 'Starforge'

I've never played it myself but that's probably a good thing...

Starforge by Far. By Eons.

Got in when it went on kickstarted, had high hopes, then watched as they got lazy and greedy =\

My first and last Early access purchase.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top