_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Jul 6, 2015 #1 Enjoy Click Me! Kotori > Your Waifu
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Jul 6, 2015 #2 got to 962 meters and got distracted by the kawai
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Jul 6, 2015 #3 It gets pretty intense. I shall be back after work tomorrow to try again!
A Antraze Active Member Joined Aug 25, 2014 Messages 403 Jul 7, 2015 #4 Would have been further if I didn't missclick. First try, as well. Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Jul 7, 2015 #5 What did I just play?
A Antraze Active Member Joined Aug 25, 2014 Messages 403 Jul 7, 2015 #6 I... Have no idea... Pretty easy though. *shrugs*
NickGoodfella Famous =(e)= Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 531 Jul 11, 2015 #8 Lol what the heck am I playing and why is it addicting!
D Drifting Dreamer I made one post Joined Jul 6, 2015 Messages 24 Jul 11, 2015 #9 Made it to 1326 and miss-clicked It's oddly addicting though, gotta get to 2000
Aaron Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 2,765 Jul 14, 2015 #10 God help us...
erickablyat Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 3,210 Jul 14, 2015 #11 Why does this exist? I honestly question the existence of intelligent life after playing this.
A Antraze Active Member Joined Aug 25, 2014 Messages 403 Jul 14, 2015 #12 Some enjoy the simple games. Even if it is covered in "cute", It's casual. It could be worse, could be Farmville.
Some enjoy the simple games. Even if it is covered in "cute", It's casual. It could be worse, could be Farmville.