Burn 9?

xFiveSevenx

EGO Addict
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
1,366
Haha so I was waiting for some of this stuff to start going viral. For all who didn't see the last LAN tourny sit back and enjoy this choke by Cloud 9.

11722152_1195770463782550_6092897917906679551_o.png



[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c17hz6oi_2E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c17hz6oi_2E[/ame]

When I watched this live I almost fell off my chair, RIP 5$ bet lol
 
Last edited:
While funny, they didn't have a kit, and had to defuse or save. I wouldn't call it a choke or cringe worthy, personally. They weren't expected to make it out of the group stage, let alone the grand final (and beat Fnatic on Cobble when no one gave them a chance).
 
While funny, they didn't have a kit, and had to defuse or save. I wouldn't call it a choke or cringe worthy, personally. They weren't expected to make it out of the group stage, let alone the grand final (and beat Fnatic on Cobble when no one gave them a chance).

Of course it was said they didn't have a chance with the time of the defuse, however that would have been 2-3 weapons they could have saved and put towards the next round, I'm glad they made it that far, now it's about if they can consistently push a bit deeper into tournaments. I guess you can call the play whatever you want, but it was freaking hilarious to watch :D
 
Back
Top