Any eGO'ers in Vegas??

C7R35

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
2,574
Hey guys!

For the rest of the year I am going to be back and forth constantly between Las Vegas and Reno. I was curious if anyone here lived in Vegas so we could chill next time I'm down there!

If you're curious, I'll be in Vegas for pre-deployment stuff. Paperwork, medical, etc (SRP). Lemme know!

-flem
 
I live in Henderson!!! A few minutes away from Sunset Park. For those who dont know, Henderson is basically blended in on the SE side of vegas
 
Last edited:
I'll be in Vegas in October from the 14th through the 17th or something like that
 
Il be going to that meet up! I live in Phoenix, but its only a 5 hour drive.
 
Wait. Christy is in Phoenix? All the times I've gone out there and never known.
 
I may go to the meetup. Idk. If it is halloween time then it may be possible. But I will already be there, and its a 7 hour drive for me lol. I'd have to book a hotel and everything which, while isnt too bad, is a pain in the butt
 
I live here. Me and my little group of friends are usually hanging out in the downtown area! (that's where all the fun is)
 
i play in the CS division but ill make it to the meet up and meet some you guys. thats so awesome guys. cant wait!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top