Thoughts on a Gamemode

AureateAura

Rookie
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Messages
78
So the premise of the game is simple. One person has noclip with only a knife and the others can buy whatever they want. The objective is to eliminate the other team.

So to explain in bullet points:
  • One person with noclip
  • Other Team without noclip
  • Noclip guy has no guns
  • Other Team has guns
  • Slaughter the team you are not on.
 
From what I understand, this is similar to the VIP game mode we have in the events except the VIP has more health and guns. Goal is to kill the VIP obviously in this mode rather than the entire other team. Giving a player noclip would probably require a leadership member on 24/7, not to say a hassle. I like the idea though :). Its the thought that counts.
 
Aside from the fact that someone would have to code this plugin...
One problem: Noclip renders you immune to damage.

The closest thing I can think of is Zimmys One vs One Hundred. One guy has a gun and everyone else has knives and are invisible while standing still, and slightly more visible when moving. Not sure if it works for CS:GO.
 
Aside from the fact that someone would have to code this plugin...
One problem: Noclip renders you immune to damage.

The closest thing I can think of is Zimmys One vs One Hundred. One guy has a gun and everyone else has knives and are invisible while standing still, and slightly more visible when moving. Not sure if it works for CS:GO.

The invisible part doesn't work on go sadly
 
If it's about making a new server we have enough, but if its for an event we did have a source mini game that was similar and what rdk said " we would have to code this plugin".
 
If it's about making a new server we have enough, but if its for an event we did have a source mini game that was similar and what rdk said " we would have to code this plugin".

I wouldn't say we have "enough" servers, I believe that leadership is always looking for ideas/suggestions for new servers.
 
I believe this was called SharkMod, and it was very popular for CSS on maps like Assault.

~ The person who killed the Shark (noclip player) would become the new shark
~ The shark would also have around 380hp? roughly? and would glow different colours

I loved playing on those servers.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top