Rising Thunder upcoming f2p fighting game

mdgrim

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
1,335
So I was watching some of the EVO tournament on Twitch yesterday evening, and this sponsor ad was put on during a break. It looked pretty interesting so I figured I would share it with you all.

**EDIT** APPARENTLY you need to watch this video on Youtube. Just click on the video then click 'watch this video on Youtube' for it to play properly. :chair:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr9KGKrj4aw[/ame]

Rising Thunder is an upcoming fighting game (like Street Fighter, Tekken, etc) for the PC that will be free to play. Technical Alpha for the game is set to start July 28th. You can sign up for alpha here: http://www.risingthunder.com/
 
Last edited:
BAM! Gameplay footage.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYNpOSU9EY4[/ame]
 
Got my Alpha code today, it's pretty fun I keep seeing some graphic issues and server connection problems but it's Alpha. Wish I was better at fighting games tho I get rekt every game lol.
 
I lost every single match using my keyboard, but I started to do better when I began using my 360 controller. Then... Then I tried vlad, and I won almost every match I played with him, lol :p
 

Latest posts

Back
Top