Aaron Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 2,765 Jul 18, 2015 #1 Anyone going to Quakecon 2015 in Dallas next week? I'll be there! Make sure to say hi if you see me!
Bladed Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Feb 9, 2011 Messages 1,054 Jul 19, 2015 #2 Wow. I didn't even know Quakecon was still a thing. I wish I could go!
Aaron Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 2,765 Jul 19, 2015 #3 Bladed said: Wow. I didn't even know Quakecon was still a thing. I wish I could go! Click to expand... Oh you know, its only the largest NA Lan party Until dreamhack next year, that is
Bladed said: Wow. I didn't even know Quakecon was still a thing. I wish I could go! Click to expand... Oh you know, its only the largest NA Lan party Until dreamhack next year, that is
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Jul 22, 2015 #4 take some snaps/videos/pics bro!
Aaron Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 2,765 Jul 22, 2015 #5 Soul_of_a_Sinner said: take some snaps/videos/pics bro! Click to expand... you know it broham