You asked and its finally here!

DigitalDJ

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes.
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
2,355
ARK: Survival Evolved is now officially supported by eGO!
​
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW9vsrPWujI[/ame]

This game is $29.99 on steam, link to it is HERE

IP for server is 162.252.82.27:27014 Come hop in and hunt some dino's with us!​
 
:huh: I can't find the server.. Can anyone help?

Never mind I found it with the help of a couple of guys in TS
 
Last edited:
Same place as the front page post about Ark. ;)

But the server runs nicely and there are dinosaurs.

We're working on both of them lol, the front page stuff always takes longer to go up since there's usually stuff scheduled. We'll get them up ASAP.
 
Who's running the Op X group on the Server? I tried joined the BF group since I joined BF after COD broke up, but they said I need to "know the right people to join"... not sure what that means but w.e.
 
Note sure who is running it, im sure it will be posted soon though.

Time to download!
 
Not too sure, I think Seablade, Ecliptikz and Dutch have a group of guys running around somewhere.
 
Who's running the Op X group on the Server? I tried joined the BF group since I joined BF after COD broke up, but they said I need to "know the right people to join"... not sure what that means but w.e.

My understanding is that there aren't any official division groups in the server. Certain groups of players have likely made separate tribes, division members have named said tribes after said divisions, then have invited their friends to said tribes named after said divisions on said server. So basically see who is on the server, find them in the game, Teamspeak, or Steam and ask if you can join their tribe.

That said, this is a PvPvE server so secrecy and paranoia seem to be the norm since everyone is afraid of losing the items and dinos they've been hoarding and leveling.

Seablade is probably the right guy to talk to to join the de facto Op:X group (plus I've made it a job to direct any and all problems his way).

P.S. The dino difficulty is set to mega-ultra-high for no reason, so I'd recommend running away from anything bigger than a Dodo.
 
secrecy and paranoia seem to be the norm

A typical day in ARK
giphy.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top