- Joined
- Dec 20, 2014
- Messages
- 791
Would anyone be interested in starting an Edge-Gamers Organization World of Tanks clan.
I am an avid World of Tanks player and clans are something of interest to me.
With permission from the higher ups, I would like to start an EGO clan in World of Tanks, but I will not do so until I have your permission.
If anyone else is interested, please PM me and post your World of Tanks IGN/ID here so I can look you up
I play on the US West and US East Servers for World of Tanks. Sorry for anyone who doesn't but I don't set up the servers for them.
If anyone wants to platoon with me in game at any time I'm online, send me a request.
Thank you for reading
- Samurai_TwoSeven
I am an avid World of Tanks player and clans are something of interest to me.
With permission from the higher ups, I would like to start an EGO clan in World of Tanks, but I will not do so until I have your permission.
If anyone else is interested, please PM me and post your World of Tanks IGN/ID here so I can look you up
I play on the US West and US East Servers for World of Tanks. Sorry for anyone who doesn't but I don't set up the servers for them.
If anyone wants to platoon with me in game at any time I'm online, send me a request.
Thank you for reading
- Samurai_TwoSeven










