- Joined
- Aug 9, 2009
- Messages
- 3,377
The mustoreo, a long felt tradition to eGO and possibly the most amazing homemade desert ever made by online gamers! No one is really sure who made this devious concoction up, but it remains to this day a long tradition within edge-gamers for leadership and other members alike to participate and test their stomachs against the devils fruit that is the mustoreo.
My question to you is, since I have yet to do my mustoreo, would you like me to livestream mine after the Royal Rumble on Saturday for all of you to enjoy and laugh at me? If not I can always record it and upload it to the youtubes.
What say you?
My question to you is, since I have yet to do my mustoreo, would you like me to livestream mine after the Royal Rumble on Saturday for all of you to enjoy and laugh at me? If not I can always record it and upload it to the youtubes.
What say you?















