Skeletor - intro

Skeletor!

I made one post
Joined
Jul 29, 2015
Messages
3
Good day sirs and ma'ams. My name is Kim or Skeletor, as known on the server. I am a 29 year old male from Canada.

I've been playing Cs, Css since the beginning. Regardless of what comes out in terms of gaming, multiplayer gaming, I always come back to Css. There is no hunting like hunting humans. Nothing can compare to trying to outwit a human in a game where one bullet in the right spot will kill ya.

I am in a poopy situation currently, which means I use the computers at my local library to play. So I use an all in one monitor / cpu for gaming with a crappy HP wired mouse. Generally I do pretty good on the server, so consider that when you play against me muahahahah.

<3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top