Inappropriate or disrespectful spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELK

I made one post
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
19
I was told to change my spray, but I don't find it inappropriate or disrespectful.

It is a picture of a horse's member.
*edited*

I ride a horse frequently. I have never had anybody come up and complain about my horses member even when there are kids around. If it is ever brought up it is for a joke or for something to laugh at. I can understand somebody from the city being shocked at this photo, but I don't see how they can find this inappropriate. It's just an animal. I can't imagine if I'd have to cover that thing up, or hide it from the public on my property.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I trust the admins so I would not use it. Simple. Personally I'd prefer not to see it. I think you are pushing boundaries and you know it..
 
Yeah that is against the rules.
Easy.
Pretty sure an admin is gonna close this or delete.
 
This is an inappropriate spray buddy,
The admin is right, you have to change this avatar asap.
Thankyou
 
What you may consider not inappropriate could be inappropriate for younger audiences and players. We ask that you do not spray that on our servers.

EdgeGamers have a lot of younger members, and some parents wouldn't want their kid seeing that sort of images. I personally wouldn't want my kid seeing that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top