Everyone has heard the announcement and has experienced the new face of the EdgeGamers website. When I say everyone, I do not mean everyone in eGO, I mean everyone in the gaming community. If you read the TF2 article you will learn that our Knight of Demomen event blog was picked up by the official Team Fortress 2 blog and the event was discussed in a famous podcast. We will also be posting game reviews by SigmaTaurus on the new front page. EdgeGamers has been reaching out to the gaming community for years and is being noticed. Please post comments or concerns and what you would like to read about on the new front page in the Drop Box or private message anyone in Media Leadership. Of course, feel free to comment on individual blogs and Newsletter articles in the comments section. Happy reading.
wewo
View attachment 8867
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287693#post2776729"]Beam me up Scotty[/link]
View attachment 8877
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287693#post2776730"]Ch-ch-ch-changes[/link]
View attachment 8879
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287693#post2776732"]This whole server is NOT out of order[/link]
View attachment 8881
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287693#post2776733"]Not your usual road trip[/link]
View attachment 8883
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287693#post2776734"]The TF2 division struts its stuff all over social media[/link]
This month's newsletter was edited by whoflungpoo and superglue. The artwork was created by Sharknado. The media team is looking for qualified reporters and artists ranked G or higher. PM wewo if you are interested.
wewo
View attachment 8867
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287693#post2776729"]Beam me up Scotty[/link]
View attachment 8877
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287693#post2776730"]Ch-ch-ch-changes[/link]
View attachment 8879
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287693#post2776732"]This whole server is NOT out of order[/link]
View attachment 8881
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287693#post2776733"]Not your usual road trip[/link]
View attachment 8883
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287693#post2776734"]The TF2 division struts its stuff all over social media[/link]
This month's newsletter was edited by whoflungpoo and superglue. The artwork was created by Sharknado. The media team is looking for qualified reporters and artists ranked G or higher. PM wewo if you are interested.
Last edited:




. I am 32 years old, I have been gaming since my family bought a computer in the early 90s. I live in PA, USA. I have two children, a seven year old daughter, and a three year old son, both of whom love Minecraft. Outside of gaming I like to spend time with my wife and children. One last thing, I will be competing in the Tough Mudder Event [a team obstacle course event involving lots of mud] coming to PA in October. Muddy Pictures will be posted.
Many EdgeGamers members are staying in the Fremont Street area, at the Plaza and other nearby hotels, however you can stay wherever you feel comfortable.