Battlefield Division Admin Round Table 8/15/15 @9pm EST

dtmt1398

EGO Addict
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
1,197
art_new_v2.png


roundtable2SF.png


Hosted by: The Battlefield Leadership team, with an exclusively rare appearance of our community manager killercankill

We will have an Admin Square Table Saturday the 15th @ 9:00 PM EST.

This is an opportunity to voice your concerns and suggestions in front
of the rest of the leadership team. If you are not comfortable
with speaking in front of a room, we will have an anonymous way to submit
topics for discussion.

So come ready to talk about anything that's on your mind regarding the
Battlefield servers and division.


Leadership Agenda:

  • Reminders about admining
  • Rules on the servers
  • Player relations

​
 
Last edited:
Can you fix it to say Saturday the 15th? Many people will get confused :D. I'll still try to make it.

LOL: "rare appearance of our community manager killercankill"
 
Last edited:
Who is this KILLERCANKILL you speak of........a myth I say!!!!!!
Will be there (hopefully).
 
It is unclear if I will be able to attend. Will someone be taking notes/recording in the event that those that cannot attend which to hear of events discussed?
 
Hey everyone,

Try to join leadership in discussing rules, issues, and updates for the division.
 
So, can we get a synopsis of topics discussed?

Don't tell people you're going to kick or ban them, just politely warn them and inform them of our rules. If they continue kick or ban them. If you're being fired at from uncaps you may return fire, but don't hit anyone else. Helo's can follow enemy helo and engage over the over uncap after initial take off. Include lots of details in ban requests. Rocket tool is coming. RECRUIT NEW MEMBERS!

That's about all I remember. I will record the next one. Team Speak 3 has an iphone app, possibly an android version too, but I was afk and still tuned in via the TS3 app.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top