not active

sp345

Rookie
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
58
i havent been active since i got oblivion. i would like to apologize for that. i will try to be more active. and for those of you who had oblivion you would realize that it is really addictive.
 
Meh, I didn't like Oblivion that much. Got to the first gate (If that's what its called), and just gave up.
 
I made a vampire knight nord, and it got addictive 'cause I was also a thief. I stopped playing once I stole everything good.
 
[quote1206236730=Σxistence.]
Meh, I didn't like Oblivion that much. Got to the first gate (If that's what its called), and just gave up.
[/quote1206236730]

the main quest can be boring but there are so many other side quests. i could take months for you to beat every game. plus there is there is still the knights of the nine which is like a update, and the shivering isles which is a amazing expansion to oblivion. i remade my guy cause i put to much cheats on him and i didnt want to cheat through the game. but man that game is soFUN and ADDICTIVE. its like smoking but there is no gum to help you stop! :D
 
Oblivion is a top 5 game for me. I'll always go back to it as there are tons of mods constantly coming out for PC. I beat the game the "right way" once, and I've played hundreds of hours with new characters after that without ever going into an Oblivion gate. The game world is awesome enough without the denizens of hell wandering around every 20 yards. The graphic updates (some that come to several GIGS in size) make it look insanely good with crystal clear view distances and massive textures (if your rig can handle it). If the new Fallout is anything like Oblivion (same devs) then I can expect to spend days exploring that world.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top