CSS servers down?

Bobbum Man

Poster
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
133
Seems all of the EGO servers for CSS are down. It was just Dust 2 before but now it seems Italy is down as well. Is this due to problems or just doing work on them? anyone know?

I wanted to bounce this off people before wasting the time of management with a dropbox.
 
Servers will be down for today, to fix some problems. They should be back up tomorrow / Later today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
 
Last edited:
this is the beginning of the end. the Illuminati is coming.

css-puns-illuminati.jpg
 
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enSYlCEz5VI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enSYlCEz5VI[/ame]
 
I hope the the problem being fixed is the cpu being too slow. Server frame rate can be seen on net_graph 4 via "sv:" and with 64 players online it dips down into the 20s. I'd prefer sv_mincmdrate and sv_minupdate rate at 20 instead of 33. unrelated to the server's fps the server needs a sv_minrate increase

Christy the server is offline to me.!? :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top