- Joined
- Apr 15, 2010
- Messages
- 3,047
Thought I had posted this already, but apparently I didn't.
As some of you may have noticed, I've either not been on during certain nights or get on later then I use to (usually 5PM Mountain Timezone), but lately I've been helping with the local high schools' soccer team as well as taking care of legal stuff relating to it since I'm over 21 and not a student anymore..and when it isn't because any of that then it's due to personal/health reasons, non-related to eGO or gaming in general.
The legal stuff is still being processed but if all goes well, in addition to the personal stuff, I'll most likely not be on until either around the time events start (1 hour later then normal) or around the time they usually end from here on out.
With that, my apologies for when/if I join events late and occasionally ask what the rules are.
Anyways, just posting as a heads-up/FYI.
Cya all in the servers! (and/or Rocket League
)
-Fire
As some of you may have noticed, I've either not been on during certain nights or get on later then I use to (usually 5PM Mountain Timezone), but lately I've been helping with the local high schools' soccer team as well as taking care of legal stuff relating to it since I'm over 21 and not a student anymore..and when it isn't because any of that then it's due to personal/health reasons, non-related to eGO or gaming in general.
The legal stuff is still being processed but if all goes well, in addition to the personal stuff, I'll most likely not be on until either around the time events start (1 hour later then normal) or around the time they usually end from here on out.
With that, my apologies for when/if I join events late and occasionally ask what the rules are.
Anyways, just posting as a heads-up/FYI.
Cya all in the servers! (and/or Rocket League
)-Fire
Last edited:












Have fun, see ya whenever you get on.







