S Sike Active Member Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 285 Aug 17, 2015 #1 who from CS is meeting up in Vegas in October? i live here and am hoping to meet some of you
C Chewyy Active Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 351 Aug 17, 2015 #2 If I could afford to go to Vegas, I would probably still not go so I can buy more hot pockets ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
If I could afford to go to Vegas, I would probably still not go so I can buy more hot pockets ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Aug 18, 2015 #3 I got school and work to deal with, probably not.
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Aug 18, 2015 #4 Would if I could! I'd stay in whatever hotel SevenOh works at and demand for a SevenOh to make me food.
Would if I could! I'd stay in whatever hotel SevenOh works at and demand for a SevenOh to make me food.
C7R35 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 27, 2010 Messages 2,574 Aug 18, 2015 #5 I'll be there every month
K Kanoa Thread Thumper Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 1,050 Aug 18, 2015 #6 If we do one next year I'll come.