To all of the Chicks <3

NurseLucy

Rookie
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
65



Since we've all should have recieved a pm from Michael Scott about the, "Guys vs Chicks scrimmage" I'd like to know if all the ladies could gather together sometime and practice with eachother. I think it'd be really good to practice our communication skills since I rarely, myself seen any play in the servers with me. So Hopefully I am not over-stepping my boundaries as an =(e)= and if I have done so I appologize.



!heart



​
 
And as a corollary to this, I propose we also have a gathering of the most useless people in the clan. Those being me, NightHawk, Darkea, Booster, and anyone else who brings nothing to the table. :-D

If this idea fails, however, I propose a toast to the fact that whichever team I'm on is going to cause the best stalemate the world has ever seen!
 
[quote1206179566=delrio]
And as a corollary to this, I propose we also have a gathering of the most useless people in the clan. Those being me, NightHawk, Darkea, Booster, and anyone else who brings nothing to the table. :-D

If this idea fails, however, I propose a toast to the fact that whichever team I'm on is going to cause the best stalemate the world has ever seen!
[/quote1206179566]

I'm Dark_Acolyte and I support this message
 
[quote1206183545=Blazing Heat]
Were those pm's for girls only?
[/quote1206183545]


hehe of course they were for girls only.. sadly if you are a girl wanna be you will have to be on our cheerleading squad, I am sure if you shave your legs we can make an exception lol :D
 
[quote1206185781=delrio]
And as a corollary to this, I propose we also have a gathering of the most useless people in the clan. Those being me, NightHawk, Darkea, Booster, and anyone else who brings nothing to the table. :-D

If this idea fails, however, I propose a toast to the fact that whichever team I'm on is going to cause the best stalemate the world has ever seen!
[/quote1206185781]

Oh! I am also Useless!
 
[quote1206186559=Noobkiller]
Your sig for some strange reason creeps me out Lucy
[/quote1206186559]
ditto
 
[quote1206193070=delrio]
And as a corollary to this, I propose we also have a gathering of the most useless people in the clan. Those being me, NightHawk, Darkea, Booster, and anyone else who brings nothing to the table. :-D

If this idea fails, however, I propose a toast to the fact that whichever team I'm on is going to cause the best stalemate the world has ever seen!
[/quote1206193070]
I'll be the medic running around taunting teammates burning alive! and when I have uber I'll use it on delrio which will no doubt stand there
 
[quote1206199884=delrio]
And as a corollary to this, I propose we also have a gathering of the most useless people in the clan. Those being me, NightHawk, Darkea, Booster, and anyone else who brings nothing to the table. :-D

If this idea fails, however, I propose a toast to the fact that whichever team I'm on is going to cause the best stalemate the world has ever seen!
[/quote1206199884]Uhhh...wut?
 
Hope the scrim can be moved to morning/afternoon otherwise i'm in bed sleeping.
 
[quote1206211185=delrio]
And as a corollary to this, I propose we also have a gathering of the most useless people in the clan. Those being me, NightHawk, Darkea, Booster, and anyone else who brings nothing to the table. :-D

If this idea fails, however, I propose a toast to the fact that whichever team I'm on is going to cause the best stalemate the world has ever seen!
[/quote1206211185]
Looks like the idea didn't fail ^^
 
yeah, don't think i'll be able to make it either... but i'm always down to strategize against the boys :)
 
I'd love to. I am still having issues with my mic working ingame. I really do warn you people about spies and other infiltrators, but all I get is my dog looking at me very strange. I'm trying to get it fixed, really. Either way, I'm in CST, so the timing is fine for me. I'd also be up for a practice time. :)
 
Does anybody else find it somewhat funny that the females are going to join up to practice before the scrim? It sounds to me like they're already admitting defeat. :-P
 
Back
Top