To all of the Chicks <3

I am calling a meeting of all funky amoebas. I want a funky amoebas vs. chicks scrim.

Funky amoebas for life!
 
[quote1206325147=RESPAWN]
Does anybody else find it somewhat funny that the females are going to join up to practice before the scrim? It sounds to me like they're already admitting defeat. :-P
[/quote1206325147]

sounds like they're smart and want to win more than anything else :D
 
[quote1206325586=RESPAWN]
Does anybody else find it somewhat funny that the females are going to join up to practice before the scrim? It sounds to me like they're already admitting defeat. :-P
[/quote1206325586]
Guys version of practice.
The spec time before the scrim-Hey -insert name of a guy the person met once- want to be ubered and kill everyone. Respond-Sure why not
they end up killing everyone ALOT or dying ALOT
 
I am calling a meeting for guys.
Hate to admit it, but many ladies of our clan are pretty good TF2 players.
 
[quote1206330490=delrio]
And as a corollary to this, I propose we also have a gathering of the most useless people in the clan. Those being me, NightHawk, Darkea, Booster, and anyone else who brings nothing to the table. :-D

If this idea fails, however, I propose a toast to the fact that whichever team I'm on is going to cause the best stalemate the world has ever seen!
[/quote1206330490]

Del. How on earth could you have forgotten me?! I'm so useless I'm useful as an example!
 
[quote1206330766=delrio]
I am calling a meeting of all funky amoebas. I want a funky amoebas vs. chicks scrim.

Funky amoebas for life!
[/quote1206330766]
yes and sign me up for the completely useless team!
 
Did the time get changed? My understanding is that many of the ladies of eGO can't make the proposed time.

As for Mental Buga's suggestion, I'm sure Del will shave his legs and put on a skirt to cheer for the girl's team. I'm just not sure anybody wants to see it. In fact, I'm probably going to have nightmares just for talking about it. Hold me, Bubbles!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top