Free Guild Wars 2 copy forever.

Cigarjohn

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
1,610
Just to let everyone know, Area Net Inc., the makers of Guild Wars 2 is giving away free Guild Wars 2 to anyone, forever. Just go to Guildwars.com to download your free copy of the game. No catch. Since they will be releasing a new expansion on October 23, 2015, they are making GW2 free for all to try.


Thanks for your time. ;)
 
Actually it might be better if you go to https://www.guildwars2.com/en/ since guildwars.com only dinks around with the original game. ;)

Been curious about the sequel, did have a fairly good chunk of time logged into the first one (MMO without a subscription fee? Yes plz), but I always felt like the inability to jump without a command was odd. Granted I like jumping around in games like a hyperactive jackrabbit, but that's just habit.
 
Played GW2. Was fun. DL'd it the other day, totally forgot how to play.
 
It was a really fun game, I absolutely loved WvW... Especially on top Tier Servers.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top