PAYDAYCON news you can use!

Mr. Lemming

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
1,316
No I didn't go to Paydaycon (although I could have quite easily, I just didn't like the idea of driving 30+ minutes, finding parking in the evil that is downtown Seattle, just to get turned away due to the fact that they're full up), but I did get news.

From General McBadass' youtube channel it was revealed that there's <i>another</i> heister that's being prepped, and she's adding an Aussie accent to the mix. Few more countries here and there and we'll have our own veritable United Nations of Crime going... Sidney (yes that's her "name") is being voiced by someone you may be (or more likely probably aren't) familiar with: Georgia Van C. She's evidentially done some voice work before, although it was for a Final Fantasy game or something and was primarily squeaks and whatnot and not actual words... Given it's been such a short time since Jiro came out, I can't really see them charging for her, so maybe she'll be like Wick or Bonnie?

Second up is a bit that was released not at Paydaycon, but in the update today:

Diamond Heist

- A new exhibition is coming to town and the necessary changes to highlight this have been made

Something's up obviously, could we be getting another heist in the museum? I do like the layout of the heist, but it can get easy to become overrun if the heist goes loud since there are very few points where one could be considered 'safe' from flanking which makes for very few people playing it...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top