Battlefield 4 Popular Maps Server no longer playable for vanilla users

WaffleFries

I made one post
Joined
Dec 2, 2014
Messages
6
Hi, I'm not seeing any mention of this on the forums so I thought I would mention it in case people weren't aware.

Since the new Zavod night map was added to the rotation on the popular maps server, people with the basic BF4 version can't join any more (myself included). If you notice a dip in popularity that is likely the cause.

Just a heads up, though I wouldn't mind being able to play on there again in the future
 
The Night map is a free DLC, just go to origin and download it. Then you should be good to go.
 
Yeah I had the same problem. Thought my game broke or something. They should of just included the new map in update instead of making it free dlc.
 
Free dlc does several things...it tell the the company how popular a game is, gives players something to be happy about, it also test various things that will probably be used later
 
Hello guys,

The night map has been taken off the server as it was causing it to lose players. To download the map you have to go to the Origin store and click the box like your buying it and go through the checkout process but the map is free. Right now we will just run the night map on TDM and Conquest in a separate server
 

Similar threads

Back
Top