- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,316
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqaOPB4_Qgw[/ame]
Yes another weapon pack is upon us, this time being a collaboration between Overkill and Torn Banner Studios, best known for the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare game. And while most weapon packs contain around 3-4 guns and a ranged perhaps, this one's a bit different.
3 ranged weapons (the ones I noticed quickly were another bow and a pretty large looking crossbow), 1 throwing weapon (most likely the javelin), 4 melee weapons (Mr. Axe, Mr. Broadsword, and Mr. Shield were seen), 4 masks, 4 patterns, 4 materials, and 4 achievements.
Personally I'll likely pass on this one since my dodge build requires concealment (and I'd wager an awful lot of money that they fall anywhere even close to 20 concealment), but it could be interesting to see still.
Could we be seeing the introduction of the Demoknight from TF2 in Payday 2? We've got a Milkor MGL/Piglet grenade launcher, and now a shield and broadsword...
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/gagechivalrypack/
Yes another weapon pack is upon us, this time being a collaboration between Overkill and Torn Banner Studios, best known for the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare game. And while most weapon packs contain around 3-4 guns and a ranged perhaps, this one's a bit different.
3 ranged weapons (the ones I noticed quickly were another bow and a pretty large looking crossbow), 1 throwing weapon (most likely the javelin), 4 melee weapons (Mr. Axe, Mr. Broadsword, and Mr. Shield were seen), 4 masks, 4 patterns, 4 materials, and 4 achievements.
Personally I'll likely pass on this one since my dodge build requires concealment (and I'd wager an awful lot of money that they fall anywhere even close to 20 concealment), but it could be interesting to see still.
Could we be seeing the introduction of the Demoknight from TF2 in Payday 2? We've got a Milkor MGL/Piglet grenade launcher, and now a shield and broadsword...
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/gagechivalrypack/
Last edited:


