- Joined
- May 24, 2010
- Messages
- 2,765
Dreamhack Austin (May 2016) BYOC tickets go on sale on September 15th, at 19:00 CDT.
I and a lot of my friends are going, so I hope to see a lot of my fellow eGO people there too!
http://dreamhackaustin.com/tickets-2/
BYOC LAN PASS ? $70 (EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED TIME)
Includes:
? Table Seat & Chair in LAN area
? 24 hour event access
? Faster internet connection
? Access to all areas of DreamHack Austin (DreamExpo, esports areas, etc)
I and a lot of my friends are going, so I hope to see a lot of my fellow eGO people there too!
http://dreamhackaustin.com/tickets-2/
BYOC LAN PASS ? $70 (EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR LIMITED TIME)
Includes:
? Table Seat & Chair in LAN area
? 24 hour event access
? Faster internet connection
? Access to all areas of DreamHack Austin (DreamExpo, esports areas, etc)




