Wizekraker Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 2,492 Sep 15, 2015 #1 This game free for 1 day on steam only. Grab while you can
M Mr. Lemming EGO Addict Joined Jul 5, 2011 Messages 1,316 Sep 15, 2015 #2 Ugh, got it from a Humble Bundle a while back and still haven't the nerve to play it...
H HaloRacer Forum Fanatic Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 978 Sep 19, 2015 #3 Hands down the scariest game I've ever played. It knows exactly how to screw with your brain.
mdgrim EGO Addict Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,335 Sep 19, 2015 #4 HaloRacer said: It knows exactly how to screw with your brain. Click to expand... One of the reasons I can't wait for SOMA, which is FrictionalGames (Penumbra/Amnesia creators) next title [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MN8gw6S4kM[/ame]
HaloRacer said: It knows exactly how to screw with your brain. Click to expand... One of the reasons I can't wait for SOMA, which is FrictionalGames (Penumbra/Amnesia creators) next title [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MN8gw6S4kM[/ame]