ggHoodie Poster =(e)= Joined Jul 23, 2010 Messages 119 Sep 24, 2015 #1 We made it! Only 2 more ranks to go!
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Sep 24, 2015 #2 how much did you pay?
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Sep 24, 2015 #4 Boooost meeeee!!!!!! Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Sep 24, 2015 #5 whys the name and friends list blacked out. im onto you. i see through your deceit.
L LarryTheTomato Thread Thumper Joined Jul 3, 2015 Messages 1,031 Sep 24, 2015 #6 RedDragonKnight said: whys the name and friends list blacked out. im onto you. i see through your deceit. Click to expand... Detective RDK is on the case
RedDragonKnight said: whys the name and friends list blacked out. im onto you. i see through your deceit. Click to expand... Detective RDK is on the case
ggHoodie Poster =(e)= Joined Jul 23, 2010 Messages 119 Sep 24, 2015 #8 They were blacked out because I posted it to a Facebook group, but I didn't want a bunch of scrublords adding me or any of my friends. I'm saving you guys!
They were blacked out because I posted it to a Facebook group, but I didn't want a bunch of scrublords adding me or any of my friends. I'm saving you guys!
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Sep 24, 2015 #9 bragging about a cs:go rank on facebook..... you're dead to me.
ggHoodie Poster =(e)= Joined Jul 23, 2010 Messages 119 Sep 24, 2015 #10 It's a group of CSGO players, it's not like I just post it to my wall, all willy-nilly, people post CSGO stuff there all the time lmao
It's a group of CSGO players, it's not like I just post it to my wall, all willy-nilly, people post CSGO stuff there all the time lmao
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Sep 24, 2015 #11 Bane2134 said: It's a group of CSGO players, it's not like I just post it to my wall, all willy-nilly, people post CSGO stuff there all the time lmao Click to expand... its facebook. it will never get me. im never getting sucked in.
Bane2134 said: It's a group of CSGO players, it's not like I just post it to my wall, all willy-nilly, people post CSGO stuff there all the time lmao Click to expand... its facebook. it will never get me. im never getting sucked in.
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Sep 24, 2015 #13 very nice definitely not bane
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Sep 25, 2015 #14 I would be global right now, but ive been playing rainbow six siege instead of counter-strike.