What type of computer do you have?

What type of computer do you have?

  • Gaming desktop

    Points: 132 64.4%
  • Gaming laptop

    Points: 21 10.2%
  • Non-gaming desktop

    Points: 19 9.3%
  • Non-gaming laptop

    Points: 28 13.7%
  • Other (Please Explain)

    Points: 5 2.4%

  • Total voters
    205
For now:Gaming laptop and non-gaming desktop.
 
Gaming Desktop running Windows 10, Non-gaming desktop running Fedora 22, Laptop running Fedora 22, and another box running CentOS 6 for my server. I plan on getting a rack soon, just for the fun of it..
 
I put other because I currently have a gaming [removed: craptop laptop but I am in the process of finishing building an awesome new gaming desktop. So I will have both a gaming laptop and desktop shortly.
 
i7 4770k
SLI OG GTX 970s
20GB DDR3 1600 memory
128GB SSD
2x 1TB WD Blue HDDs
ASRock z97 motherboard
Water cooled processor
Rosewill Challenger Case

Razer Blackwidow Chroma keyboard
Razer Ouroboros Mouse
Blue Snowball mic
Logitech G35 headset

Samsung UD590 4k monitor
Two ASUS VN247 monitors
 
I have a non-gaming computer now, but I'm going to build a TANK of a computer soon. Going to cost at least $1871
 
Basically I shove my copy of WoW into my tooster and raid with 5 fps
 
0S5spVm.jpg
 
Back
Top