- Joined
- Aug 15, 2014
- Messages
- 128
Gamers Ahoy,
I had the chance to interview a sexy community manager on the 2 Games Coming out on nintendo.
I have to admit... She was hot! So i did forget some questions.. but well....
Super Mario Maker: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i09wr5ItnbA[/ame]
Star Fox Zero: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPVwqc_Tq5A[/ame] (10 sec is the same)
I tried both games and have to admit, it was cool to play Mario again, but the most exciting one was Star Fox Zero, Just because it made me feel like a kid again. The barrel roll, the walker, the friends you can call up for some fire power.
Ahhhh... Good old times!
Hope you enjoy and look forward to these games.
(FYI: I do not earn money on this, because this is Nintendo footage. The ads on this vid goes all to Nintendo.)
I had the chance to interview a sexy community manager on the 2 Games Coming out on nintendo.
I have to admit... She was hot! So i did forget some questions.. but well....
Super Mario Maker: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i09wr5ItnbA[/ame]
Star Fox Zero: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPVwqc_Tq5A[/ame] (10 sec is the same)
I tried both games and have to admit, it was cool to play Mario again, but the most exciting one was Star Fox Zero, Just because it made me feel like a kid again. The barrel roll, the walker, the friends you can call up for some fire power.
Ahhhh... Good old times!
Hope you enjoy and look forward to these games.
(FYI: I do not earn money on this, because this is Nintendo footage. The ads on this vid goes all to Nintendo.)





