Announcement Another one of our own has gone too soon - Bumble-Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been there, my dad died in a car crash in 2005 like 5 days after new year. Its #~#@" how most of the great people die in accidents or by someone else fault rather than happy at 90 years old with many stories told. If I lived in US and had any money I would donate a lot but those are not the circumstances sady. GG Bumble-Bee, glhf in the other side, we'll join you someday to keep playing.
 
I extremely appreciate this everyone. If you knew Joe (Bumble-bee) you knew him and I grew up together and we're more then friends, we were brothers. This is a tragic accident that has emotionally destroyed myself and everyone else that came in contact with him. He was a big hearted man and loved everything in life. I won't inform his family of this surprise until it happens. I was just in shock when I logged on here to notify everyone of his passing and saw that Zoomer had already done this. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and his entire family will be grateful to all of you!
 
Tragic and sad news. I'm sorry for the loss of your gaming friend Zoomer. I have created a news article using the content of your post.
 
Very, very sad news. I only played with the guy a few times in the days when I was no more than a pub. Always kicked my butt and I looked up to him. Tragic news and I hope that he finds peace wherever he may be now.

R.I.P.
 
Hooly crap! I heard about this on the news the other morning (I'm not too far from Big Rapids, probably an hour away from Owosso). M-66 is a terrible stretch of road to travel on, especially at night, because of all the drunk drivers. And trust me, getting hit by a drunk driver in this state is not something you want to do.

Zoomer - I matched the donation that was on the GoFundMe page. It's all I can spare at this moment.
 
Thoughts and Prayers to the friends and family.

Happy that our community can do something to help.
 
Man that soo sad i dont know him well but i hope his family is doing well and i pray that he will see the light. god bless him.
 
That is what the news article states.

Good times playing on high school with BB.

My heart goes out to his family and daughters. RIP.

I don't think I read the article. I'm a bit indifferent and extremely insensitive to death. It is a natural thing, by accident or not. May time heal and grant the family the ability to recover from the grief of death.
 
I don't think I read the article. I'm a bit indifferent and extremely insensitive to death. It is a natural thing, by accident or not. May time heal and grant the family the ability to recover from the grief of death.

As am I, the most natural thing there is and the only definite certainty of life, yet it is sad he passed so young, especially with how young his children are, I hope his family perseveres and copes well, Best wishes to them.
 
My cousin was in a deadly car crash recently he can't use his whole left side of his body and was bleeding in the brain so I know how it feels, rip
 
RIP Bumble Bee. It was a pleasure playing together on CSS and my condolences go to his family and friends.

I've also sent in a donation. Hope it helps, and thanks for the heads up Zoomer,
 
I don't check the forums as much as I used to, but when I did.. I saw this thread. 10 mans, climb, super late night HS, memories that won't be forgotten. I still remember when baby bee (Leigha) who wasn't even 3, slamming on your ventrillo button and screaming at us. It was the most adorable thing ever.

RIP. too soon, my friend. Thinking back on everything, it seems like just a few weeks ago. Till next time..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top