Magic: the Gathering

ggHoodie

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
119
Hey guys! I'm Bane from the CS division and I have come to ask about a particular hobby that I have, and am curious if anyone else shares it!

The hobby that I'm talking about is Magic: The Gathering. It's a Trading Card Game developed by Wizards of the Coast, the same company that published Dungeons and Dragons! It's a fantastic game, and has quite a great community as well. ( Something that eGO and it share in common :wink: )

If you play actively, and this includes all formats, please comment below! I'd be interested in maybe getting a group of players from eGO together to talk deck techs and see if we meet up at any StarCityGames or Grand Prixs!

My favorite decks are:

Standard: BUG Control ------ LIST >> http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/27-09-15-OIB-sultai-control/
Modern: Blue Moon
Legacy: BUG Delver (Also Turbo Depths)
 
SOme friends and I play occasionally. None of us know most of the rules, outside the obvious ones. SO we just play the way we want :D

My favorite deck is my Elf deck.
 
I have a pretty decent collection from back when I was younger, I've never really got into playing though.
 
I have a token deck that can usually beat any deck that gets thrown at it. I can get 168 12/12 tokens with trample on the field in one turn if i wanted to xD
 
Was just watching this last night:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plr81gaUIr0[/ame]
 
Played tons back in me college days. Have a full set of Fallen Empires, full set of Revised, plus lots of The Dark and 4th Edition. Haven't played in forever though.
 
I played MTG a few weeks ago with my buddy on Tabletop Simulator. They have every deck and every card on the Steam Workshop so you can do whatever. Pretty cool program. We're planning a D&D match but not sure if it'll ever happen. You can build your own 3D dungeons, or download 2D ones.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=873S2P2O-5s[/ame]
 
That's pretty sick! I'm a huge fan of D&D. My favorite character was my Shadowcaster from one of my 3.5 adventures. He had around 30-40 diplomacy when we ended, he could pretty much talk himself into whatever he wanted.
 
I knew Tabletop Simulator could do MTG and D&D... I just don't know how to go about playing them. Is there an addon of some sort for MTG or what?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top