Our comp team is better :p

Alright we also need team rosters:

Right now our team may consist of the following:
Decryption
JlindQ
Fasterninja Elf
Fizzy
Spook The Crow

Is the tentative team from what I got

Really that's your team :thumbdown:
 
I'll sneak on to show after school whatever how its done, then my cadets will scrape y'all off the pavement. Team Hurricane Hotties is too powerful for scrubs who cant get picked up by their parent on time.
 
I'll sneak on to show after school whatever how its done, then my cadets will scrape y'all off the pavement. Team Hurricane Hotties is too powerful for scrubs who cant get picked up by their parent on time.

LOL Get Rekt :thumbup1:
 
I'll sneak on to show after school whatever how its done, then my cadets will scrape y'all off the pavement. Team Hurricane Hotties is too powerful for scrubs who cant get picked up by their parent on time.

+JLind (his dad works a bit late so he goes home with frizzy weave or whatever)
 
ok how about maps. i say we each pick our best or favorite map then we agree on a 3rd
 
Our team:
ZER0C00L
RogueOps
Population
Soul_of_a_Sinner
_MEGA

Basically better than the comp team
 
Yo, William H. Shaft here, premium member of after school. We need a time for Saturday so I know when to get drunk, what's the time? I'll probably be drunk anyway, but just for safety.
 
idk, well have to coordinate tomorrow. were trying to get this put on twitch and have jimmy kudo and bane shout cast it lol
 
Can we just make this an event? Since so many people seem interested, why not just do an eGO wide 5v5 tournament to see which team is really the best?
 
Can we just make this an event? Since so many people seem interested, why not just do an eGO wide 5v5 tournament to see which team is really the best?

It will be an event. 3 comps but still deciding on what maps they will play. Unless someone chickens out hahaha

*It will be streamed as well. Don't know yet if through eGO or not.
 
Last edited:
were trying to line ours up for saturday or sunday but were trying to get a hold of aaron or legend so see if it can be streamed on eGO twitch
 
I'm not playing in a tournament. I'm just crushing Pharadox's team then drinking a lot of beer.
 
Go ahead and "crush" my team. Last time I checked you're their dedicated bottom fragger, and you always ask me to comp with you because you want a rankup :)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top