March 28/30 Admin Seminars

Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
179
SEMINAR IS CANCELLED. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please enjoy your evening. There's a scrim at 8pmEST for anyone interested that is of the appropriate rank.


Yes, there will be two admin seminars this week. Anyone who is able to go please reply with which of these dates work for you. If you have been recently promoted and haven't been to a seminar let me know as well.

Friday 5pm EST WARPATH #2 PW: School

Sunday 7:30pm EST CANCELLED!!

Both of these will be held on a locked server. The pw and server will be added to this post before the seminar starts.

Before anyone asks, yes, members of any rank are welcome to this seminar. Yes, volunteers to teach/assist the class are welcome. Yes, there will be a question and answer session at the end.

And now for the questions you won't ask. Yes, if you misbehave or are a nuisance you will be removed from the seminar. Yes, this means eGs who have not been given their admin status will not be given credit for the class. Yes, being kicked will put you on a list in nice bold print that tells the council you shouldn't be promoted anytime soon(e's) and your priveleges will possibly be revoked(everyone else).

(Times and servers have a slim chance of being changed at the last minute depending on how much interest there is.)


The same information will be covered in both. If you've already been to a seminar(I.E. Captain Mental) you needn't come to either of these unless you want to help out or ask questions.
 
Barring unforeseen circumstances, count me in. MINUS the accidental Engie Bonesawing.
 
Gosh darn Im going to miss the one on friday...and hopefully not sunday again ><
 
Admin school is the thread with all the information you need to know and a place where you can refer back to in case of questions while admin seminars are in person classes on the server that are for personal information/eG required.
 
I was kicking myself when I missed the class on Sunday. I'll make it to at least one of these, if not both.
 
[quote1206522538=Moose]
Barring unforeseen circumstances, count me in. MINUS the accidental Engie Bonesawing.
[/quote1206522538]

You gonna behave yourself this time Moose?

That was quite funny in the =(e)= seminar.... I realise you didn't mean to do it.. which made it funnier... Maybe this time you could just heal everyone?
 
I should be able to attend the one on Sunday. We should probably make Moose sit in a corner by himself this time!
 
How much I would like to come to the friday one, I can't because im in GMT+1 and that means staying up untill 11:00 PM, and for a 15 year old guy, thats a bit too late. May I suggest a European only Seminar on not so impossible times for us Euro's?
 
Back
Top