March 28/30 Admin Seminars

Just to make sure I'm not mistaken, can someone tell me what 5 pm EST is in GMT?
 
count me in, although i'm not an "e"


edit: i may be able to make the friday one, but it's slim

if not, sunday's in for me
 
I was recently promoted and have not been to one of these yet, so I need to get my admin. I will try to be there tonight...if not, then Sunday.
 
[quote1206716755=RAF 2008]
Just to make sure I'm not mistaken, can someone tell me what 5 pm EST is in GMT?
[/quote1206716755]10pm
 
yay, i can stay up till 11 tonight, so count me in for Friday, if there is space, and seeing as im not at school on monday !amazed i might actually come to the sunday one as well anyway!!!
 
Oh, thanks Booster. I thought it was 11pm, so thanks for letting me know. I always get mixed up with all the different time zones.
 
[quote1206912751=Bøøster37]
[quote1206716755=RAF 2008]
Just to make sure I'm not mistaken, can someone tell me what 5 pm EST is in GMT?
[/quote1206716755]10pm

[/quote1206912751]
Isn't it 7:30 PM Eastern? 7:30 Mountain time is 5:30.
 
well, i missed the friday one, because of some awkard dylight savings issues, but i should be present tonight
 
Back
Top