Game Devlopment (anyone want to help)

430zack

I made one post
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
2
I don't know if there is a Game Development section on the forums, so I'm putting I here. I want to create a 2d sprite game on unity or a 3d unreal engine game that would take place In the wilderness, because unreal engine is beautiful.

I want to do the 2d sprite game first, we can create our own art and music. With the 3d game we will have to have money so we can purchase 3d models and foliage and particle effects, etc. But that is way ahead of me and will only happen if I/we make a game to boost funds in that. All I want to do, is make a game. I've been wanting to make games since I was 10 (I'm 14 so its not actually that far apart).

I don't need anyone to help me, I just wanted to know if anyone would help. I'm bored and I want to create a game. MSG me on steam if you want to help =(e)= 430zack.
My profile picture is zoidberg. If you don't know who zoidberg is, my profile pic is zoomed in on a red face.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top